Can you trust your employees with your business and customers? The Employment Screening services at Rapid Credit Reports can help HR professionals, hiring managers, and business owners build a more reliable and productive workforce, minimize employee turnover, lower training costs, and create a better and safer work environment for you and your business. Using our Employment Screening service, you can create thorough and accurate pre-employment background checks and reports online to tell you what you need to know about the talent you are thinking of hiring, allowing you to make hiring decisions quicker with more confidence.
Let the experienced team at Rapid Credit Reports help protect your business by ensuring your hiring decisions are based on accurate and actionable hiring data.
Most Popular Packages
Need help choosing the type of Employment Screening service you need? Learn about the most popular packages we offer for our Employment Screening services.
Employment Screening FAQ
Our frequently asked questions page covers all of the most commonly asked questions and answers to help you better understand our Employment Screening services.
Do you want to know what you should expect with the Employment Screening service at Rapid Credit Reports? Grab a sample report before signing up with us!
You can review all of the required Employment Screening forms with Rapid Credit Reports now on our online forms database.
Our Employment Screening tutorials will walk you through the screening process and tell you everything you need to know about how it all works.
Become a Member
Screen your employees and protect your business today! Its easy to get started with Employment Screening at Rapid Credit Reports!
Here are just some advantages of our Employment Screening Service:
- Our background checks verify ALL courts and counties where the employee has lived or worked in the past 7 years (records searched back further are available as well).
- Get secured access to employee screening reports anytime via our website
- Social Security Number Verification
- Alias Verification
- Criminal Record Search includes felony and/or misdemeanor records at the County/State/Federal levels
- Civil Records will search for lawsuits filed by or against an individual subject or business at the County or Federal levels
- Sex Offender Registry, Patriot Act, Address Verification, Credit Reporting, and more.
- Global Security Search: A database compiled from lists provided by U.S. and various international governmental agencies of individuals who may be involved in terrorist activities, money laundering, illegal imports, fraud against government agencies, violations of federal banking regulations, and fugitives from justice. Information may include date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, employment or group membership or affiliation